In This Issue:
- Prescription for a Remodel - When we initially met the homeowners to discuss this project, they told us that they wanted to open up the rear of the house so they could have a view of their wonderful elevated wooded creek property.
- Annual Tour of Kitchens - This year’s Junior League of Atlanta Tour of Kitchens was held the weekend of March 28-29. This annual fundraiser was a lot of fun and a great success!
- Great Deal - We are offering a lovely Jay Rambo buffet for sale on a first-come, first-served, as-is basis for only $988.99.
- Two New Employees - After several years absence during which she concentrated on raising her young children and running her own business, Angela Hutton has returned to CSI and CSI is also very happy to welcome Clay Polston as the newest member of our sales staff.
- Join Our Twibe - CSI is on Twitter—the fastest growing social and business networking site in the world!
Download the Summer 2009 Issue.
• Winter 2009 - Sandy Springs Makeover, Schrock's Foundation Series, Maintenance Tips, Closet Website
• Winter 2008 - Remodeling Services, Leicht's New Concept 40, New Schrock Products, Referral Fee Program
• Summer 2008 - New Featured Products, 2008 Tour of Kitchens, Going Green, Warehouse Sale